Monday, March 1, 2010

as good a start as any...

One thing to understand about this blog is that there will most likely be absolutely no continuity whatsoever... there will also be multiple entries in one day...possibly unexplained absences... and most certainly too many points of ellipsis... I promise to keep spelling and grammar issues to a minimum (holds three fingers up in true Girl Scout pledge).


To be blunt, and I mean that... if you would have told me two years ago any of the events I am to chronicle here were going to unfold, I'd have laughed, no, guffawed at the mere thought.  (To be clear, I hate the word mere... it's so vague and bland... like plain rice... blech.)


Hummm... there's a point here, I'm sure of it... oh, right.  The chitlins... or children... babies... blessings... brats... spawns... superstars... heartbreakers, or highlights-of-my-existence.  There are 6...and before you ask, no, I did not bare all of them personally, although sitting here on the couch with no bra my chest and belly might suggest otherwise... 


Did I mention there'd be run-on sentences?  


So then... as I was saying... and then there were six...  and this is my idea of written therapy.  Feel free to use it to laugh at, cry about, or sit slack-jawed in the wonderment I find pretty frequently amidst the chaos...oh wait... that last one's me.  











No comments:

Post a Comment